Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Over a year..

Man it has been over a year since I have blogged. I have been busy with a new website and a project I am hoping to launch by the end of the year. I have also been sharing on instagram more but I think I will start trying to post here a bit more. I have done a lot of projects and have a bunch in the works. To start catching up I think I will post a photo I did at my parents place in Minersville. They have an old shed in their back yard and I wanted to try to light paint something at it and this idea came to me as we were driving up from Saint George. As far as light painting goes it is pretty basic. I used a flashlight to paint the purple on to the building and then back lit myself with two speedlights with green gels. It was a ton of fun and it turned out pretty much how I imagined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment