Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Strange Roads



I felt like doing some light painting tonight so my friend Andrew and I went up the canyon to a tunnel he knew of. We did a couple burns in there and I got a couple pictures but I didn't feel like I was getting what I wanted. So we went up top and drove down the road a little way and did some burns and light painting on the road. After doing a couple burns we decided to use lights. Andrew had this crazy bright light that was able to focus the beam of light so we started experimenting and came up with a great image I think. I love light painting and it is even more great with other creative people. You can come up with all kinds of awesomeness and share all of your cool toys too. We also got to help a couple who got themselves stuck in the snow. Karma points! 

No comments:

Post a Comment