Sunday, February 10, 2013

Misadventure

What a week! Nothing seemed to work out at all. I tried to do a portrait session but it fell through twice so I tried to get out to do some light painting but the weather stopped me. A while back I did some abstract work with glow stick fluid (here) so I decided to try that again and it turned out awful so I lit my cactus garden with a bunch of light sticks and took a long exposure and the results were eh. What to do? Well I wanted a new profile photo for facebook and such so that is this weeks shoot, my ugly face! Next week will be better I promise! Light painting Monday hopefully and Tuesday/Wednesday snowboarding should give me plenty of opportunity to make a good picture and shoot some video with my GoPro! Until next week, stay awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment